Effective Date: September 13th, 2022
This acceptable use policy sets out the terms between you and DramWorlds under which you may access the DramWorlds website at https://www.dramworlds.com (“Site”). The website is operated by OxStrong, Inc. (“we”, “us” or “our”).
If you have questions about the Policy please contact us.
Who This Policy Applies To
This Acceptable Use Policy applies to all users of, and visitors to, our site.
By using our website, you hereby consent to our Acceptable Use Policy and agree to its terms. If you do not agree to the Terms and Conditions of the Acceptable Use Policy, please do not use the Site.
Changes to the Acceptable Use Policy
We reserve the right to change this Acceptable Use Policy from time to time. When we do change the policy we will publish the updated version on the website.
This policy was last updated on September 13th, 2022.
What is prohibited?
You may use the Site only for lawful purposes. You may not use the Site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards set out below. .
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses or any other malware or harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
- In violation of any other policies laid out in the Site’s Community Rules.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of the Site in violation of the terms set out in the Site’s Terms and Conditions.
- Not to access without authority and permission, interfere with, damage or corrupt any part of the Site, any equipment or network on which the Site is stored, any software used to operate the Site or any equipment, network or software owned or used by any third party.
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to the Site and to any interactive services associated with it. You must comply with the spirit of the standards as well as the letter. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
- Be accurate where they state facts.
- Be genuinely held where they state opinions.
- Comply with any applicable local, state, national or international law in California, USA and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory of any person.
- Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Promote sexually explicit material.
- Promote violence.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trademark of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Promote any illegal activity.
- Be threatening, abusive or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case.
- Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
Consequences of Breaching this Policy
We will determine, at our discretion, whether there has been a breach of the Acceptable Use Policy through your use of our site. Failure to comply with this Acceptable Use Policy constitutes a material breach of the Site’s Terms and Conditions upon which you are permitted to use our site. If we determine that a breach of the Acceptable Use Policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate including, but not limited to, all or any of the following:
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our site.
- Issue a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this Acceptable Use Policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.